Terms & Conditions
- You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our Services complies with all laws and regulations that apply to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your device.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuation of our Services.
- We make no warranty that our Services will meet your requirements or that they will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, arising from the use of our Services.
- We may terminate your use of our Services at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- These terms of service are governed by the laws of Guatemala, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Guatemala for any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms of service.
- If any provision of these terms of service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and Doolabs regarding the use of our Services.